Chardon Education Association delivered a questionnaire for each of the candidates for the Chardon Board of Election in this November’s Election.
Questions included, but are not limited to the following.
- What past work or community experiences would you bring to the Board?
- What goals would you hope to accomplish?
- What do you see as our districts biggest area(s) of concern …
- What do you see as the greatest strength(s) in this district …
- What is your opinion on public employees’ right to collectively bargain contracts and having union representation?
- If elected, can we rely on you to regularly attend and actively participate at negotiations?
Please take some time to read over our candidate responsis from
- Karen Blankenship
- David Fairbanks
- Sheldon Firem
- Victoria Walker Nicholas
- Guy Wilson,